Saturday, October 18, 2008

Catch-Up

Having been unable to write yesterday, I must play catch-up today and write yesterday's blog. So here it is.

Wow! Today has been crazy. I knew I was going to have a lot of shipping so I started almost first thinin the morning. We have three POET rack systems to ship out and each one takes me from a hour and a half to two hours to pack up and ship. These just happened to be slightly larger systems and also the paperwork was incomplet for them so packing them up took extra time. I finished everything at about 4:45pm. UPS normally arrives at 4:30, but luckily he arrived a few minutes late and was patient as I finished up. So in the end I had packed up three POET systems and one random small box with an LCD display and some documentation. In all it made for a very busy, tiring day. Now I am home and am exhausted. I grabbed a $5 Litlle Caesar's Hot and Ready Pizza on my way home and the new Indiana Jones movie so we have just been vegging out and watching that. All in all this has been a very nice Friday evening. Riley is asleep now and we are about to head up and read for a while before going to sleep. I got a new Abraham Lincoln book from the library which I am excited to read. Life is good :-).

No comments: