Monday, October 13, 2008

Oh, It Has Been Too Long

My goodness it has been too long since I wrote a real entry in here. Life is just so incredibly full right now that I get frustrated trying to put it into a few words. The volumes I am sorting through my head this moment could take me the rest of my life if I tried to put them into words. So now here I am, vowing to write a post every day for the rest of the year on this blog, partly because I enjoy it, but mostly for posterity. I want my children to know about my life and the world I live in. Who knows what will have changed when they grow up? Just this last week we have seen the socialization of our country's mortgage industry, and now we are on the brink of socializing the entire banking system! Even though free markets in their pure form have been tossed aside years ago by our country, at least until now they have tried to hold on to it in some small way. But at this rate, within years my children will be living in a country with socialized banking, transportation and energy. The Higher Law upon which our country was created has been forgotten and the government now has total sovereignty. It makes no difference if we have "Under God" written on our worthless paper bills anymore because the whole concept of our nation being under God's Higher Law has been entirely forgotten and replaced with total government sovereignty. Our rights, freedoms and privacy are now at the mercy of our government. Now, don't get me wrong, I still advocate for keeping "Under God" on everything we can because, God Willing, there will be a revival among Americans and we will once again give God the rightful place He should have in our country. We still are "Under God" but our government has forgotten it. Well, we will just have to see what happens. At least we can rest in the knowledge that in the end, it is God Himself who appoints the rulers of this world. And though I might not understand it, He has His own reasons and I can trust in his sovereignty.

No comments: