Thursday, October 16, 2008

I Am Tired

This day has been pretty wild. I have far more work than I can get done and I have been having to re-prioritize my day over and over. And then whenever I start doing something I am reminded by someone that they need something else done. Either way I keep filing all this away in my head or on my computer but the sheer volume of information descending on me is filling everything I have to the breaking point. My brain has been full since about 9:30 this morning so my body has taken to storing information in my appendix and belly button. Once they are full I am not sure what I am going to do because everything else in my body pretty much has a function already and probably can't deal with storing the extra information. Yes, that is me right now. I am tired and miss my beautiful girls.

No comments: