Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Ugh Again

Woke up today to find the cd/mp3 player and up to 50 cds stolen from our Accord... ugh. We know for certain it was locked, and nothing looks funny, but somehow they got in without breaking anything. But this person took the whole center console, so now we just have a big hole there. Also, there were some very special cds of ours in there (Hannah's valentines day mix for me from our first Valentines Day, etc.). Many of the cds are on the computer, but many are not and I do not want to have to buy them all again. Ugh.

And now for the profile. Call me racist if you like. But based on our surroundings, I can build what should be a pretty accurate profile of our thief. Based of what I know of our area, it was probably a young guy from a minority who thinks that Barack Obama is the greatest thing since weed. I have about a 95% chance of that being totally accurate, but we will never know.

Ugh. We are not going to have a working cd/mp3 player for a long time.

No comments: