Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Prayer

Now is the time,
What should I do?

You have given me the desire,
But not total peace.

Are You going to provide a way for me to go to school this Fall?
Or do You have other plans for me?

If anything, I have learned over the last few years that You want me to just go with Your flow,
Regardless of my pride or self-image.

So is me returning next month to school what You want for me?

It does not look like I will be able to receive any financial aid,
And yet I don't want to go against Your will by going even deeper into debt.

I know it is no Your will for us to go deeper into debt,
So what do You want me to do?

Are You going to provide for this?
If this is not Your desire for me, please let me know and I will change my direction,
Following You is my strongest desire.

I love You and praise You,
Please guide and direct,
Show us Your will and Your way.

All praise be to You.

Amen.

No comments: