Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Members

Church went well on Sunday and afterwords I went and talked to Pastor David. We talked about Chuck Smith and the Calvary Chapel movement and contrasted it to the market driven/seeker sensitive movement. I really enjoy talking to him. Then I told him that Hannah and I would like to become members! He told us that we are all members in the family of God whether there is an official member roll or not... and they are so small that they have not set up an official member roll yet :-). It makes sense, being that there are only between twenty and thirty adults there every week, that it is very easy to know who is part of the church and who is not. So we just have to fill out a communication sheet so the church has us on record and can contact us and we are now members! Yay! I am so excited... going to church services does not feel like a chore anymore :-).

No comments: