Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Creepy Dream

A few days ago I had a very creepy dream... hopefully not a sign of things to come. I dreamt I was at work and was on break, reading The 5000 Year Leap. A police officer was walking around the premises and glanced over my shoulder at what I was reading. He leaned forward to get a closer look at a particular portion and said, "Oh my, this is hate speech. You can't be reading and spreading this." and pulled the book from my hands. I said, "You can't do that!" but he then grabbed my bag and started riffling through the contents. I stepped toward him and said, "Hey! You have no right to do that!" and he calmly said to me, "Oh, I can't?" as he continued his search for supposed "hate" material. I was so in shock that this was happening that I just stood there, speechless.

And thus ended my dream. Creepy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Whoa that is creepy, kind of like Hilter/Nazis/Gestapo creepy!