Sunday, June 29, 2008

Pooping, Pooping, Pooping

So Barnabas has taken to holding his poop all day long and then pooping inside overnight. We get up in the morning to find he has pooped in the kitchen or sometimes even in his kennel! This can not continue because it is driving me insane. And of course I am aaaalways the first person in the morning to see it and therefore need to take care of it. I am pretty sure that at least one person has a high likelihood to have seen it before me, but probably shut up about it hoping I would see it. Thanks. But first last week we woke up to find he pooped in his kennel. We were quite shocked, what dog when locked up poops in his own kennel? Sam hosed it out but I was the one who actually got inside and scraped it out and cleaned it. So the next morning we had not put him in his kennel (still drying from the cleaning) and Sam found poop on the floor. He had the decency to clean it up. Then the next day HE DID IT AGAIN! This time I had to clean it up. The next day he was in his kennel AND POOPED AGAIN! Then he spent one night without pooping. But the next night we came down to find three piles of soupy poop! Then the next day was today and he pooped on the floor again.

I just do not know what to do.

No comments: