Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Interview

The job interview I went to today went well. First I was told I had to fill out another job application because I filled out my initial one online. Unfortunately, I had forgotten to bring my Resume (I had planned to bring that and a larger list of references) but did my darndest to fill it all in by memory. I was able to find all the information I needed from my memory and using the internet on my phone. Then I was given two number tests. They are some sort of IQ tests that test your speed, accuracy, comprehension and reasoning with numbers. I am sure I did well on those.

The interviewer was very professional and just asked me questions and jotted things down on a paper. Afterwards, I was told that I will be contacted in three to five days as to whether or not they want me to come in for an interview with the Warehouse Manager himself. We will see! The biggest strike against me is that I have not used a forklift of cherry picker before though I have done Warehouse work.

It is in God's hands now! If He wants me to work there, I know He will work it out.

No comments: