Friday, July 11, 2008

Laughing, Laughing, Laughing

I was sitting at my computer making work orders today when suddenly my mind flipped to our old video with my brother Tyler dressed as an (American) Indian. My mother said, "Look, it's my little Indian! Can you do a little dance for me? Hay ya ya ya hay ya ya ya..." And with that, he started dancing. But not the Indian dance you would expect, instead he started to hula dance... :-).

I burst out laughing hysterically. My boss was on the phone but I am sure he was wondering what was going on. I was scared he would think I was crying or something because as I tried to muffle the laughter it ended up sounding more like crying. And it did not help when my eyes teared up at the end. Even now, just writing this is making me laugh again.

Tyler was one of the most original and imaginative Indians this world has ever seen.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well...I'm sorry if I'm distracting you from your work. I can't begin to fathom how I would imitate Indians like THAT! That was just horrendous!
Oh, and for your information, I'm still reading the PERSECUTOR! It's great! Sorry, but I haven't had enough time after each chapter to send you a five page analysis. But, I am certainly enjoying the book very much.
-Tyler Adam Burgett
Matthew 5:16