Friday, December 12, 2008

DHL... GONE!

DHL will be disbanding their domestic shipping service on January 30th! They are the most incompetent shipping company I have ever seen and I will be glad to see them go. Apparently they are great with international stuff, but what I have seen of their domestic fleet was anything but great. Just a few months ago they delivered two separate packages clearly addressed to us to a person down the street from us! They have on occasion put our packages at the wrong entrance and have this weird habit of not backing up to the door. They pull to the far end of the parking lot and then flip into reverse and extremely slowly and carefully start backing up... but then get nervous and stop and just walk the whole way! One time I was on break outside and the driver just got out and gave me the package rather than bringing it inside! And I must point out that these occurrences were not just from one driver. We have regularly had things like that happen no matter what driver was on our route for the day.

They deserve to shut down. Regardless of the economic conditions, they have brought this on themselves.

1 comment:

Tim said...

Glad I didn't get the job there!