Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Follow The First Time

A friend asked how my life was, and this is the response I gave:

Life is pretty incredible. My daughter is nearly a year old and is walking, we are preparing for Christmas (and loving it!) and we just found a new church! So things are pretty good. I love how the Spirit works. This was the first church He put on my heart back before we left our previous church in August, yet for this reason or that I put off going to it and visited others. But of course He eventually caused us to go to the church and it is incredible! Lesson learned. When the Spirit leads, follow the first time and avoid the bother!

1 comment:

Hannah Joy said...

Though I am glad we looked at other options that we knew we didn't want, it even more confirmed CCLW for us!