Saturday, January 24, 2009

Letter From Pastor David

Our pastor sent us a handwritten note last week. It meant so much that he cared enough to do it :-)

1-13-07

Dear Ryan, Hannah & Family,

[It is] such a blessing to see you all in the fellowship. Michele and I look forward to getting to know you better as we grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord Jesus.

May He continue to bless you guys in every way. Here, there, or in the air, looking forward to seeing you soon.

In His Love,

Pastor David

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I actually found you on Google while searching for something and thought your blog was quite interesting. No I don't believe I know you, and I don't believe you know me. I am from Indiana, in the good ol midwest! I love it!

I'm just trying to make friends on-line, that's all. This Blogspot blog is actually my professional blog, to use with when I am offically published. God Bless and thanks!