Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Workin' Girl

I am very proud of Hannah. She is doing so well at her new caregiving job. She is back working with M who she worked with until she got pregnant with Riley Joy. Her hours are from 6pm to 9pm Monday, Wednesday and Friday. She has been enjoying getting out of the house (though she still comes home regularly with a headache). Riley Joy and myself have been enjoying our special time together. We hang out in one room until she gets tired of it then we move into another room and play there. We watch some news and play with blocks or I shoot he with my Nerf gun and she brings me back the darts. Sometimes we roll balls or go to the store or share a snack.

There are all sorts of fun things for us to do and I want to relish every single moment of it :-).

No comments: