Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Where I Have Been

Hello world, I am back. Life has been busy and wonderful. Riley Joy is doing incredible new things every day and Hannah just blows me away taking care of Riley Joy during the day and still being able to have dinner ready when I get home. Work is fine, nothing special. Things are slow which makes the days drag, but the weekends still find a way to come quickly enough. Church is wonderful, I love Pastor David and the other members. I never thought we would actually be able to find a church that sought the Spirit but also held fast to the Scriptures. God is good :-). The May rain decided to come in June so we have been drenched the majority of this month but it looks like it finally is going to end. That is well appreciated, because our yard is piled high with half-finished projects that have been waiting for a nice weekend to complete. I need to finish two fences, put in three gates, break down a fence, trim the shrub trees... and the list goes on.

Now, I actually have been doing quite a bit of writing recently. I started a blogsite for the Liberty Bell Center for Constitutional Studies (LBCCS) and have been recording all of the goings on of the organization there. We try to educate through every single email and communication we send out. Even if a person just reads an announcement for upcoming events I want them to get something out of it that they can take away with them. So I have been putting quite a bit of time into our correspondence. Also on the website we have tons of resources for anyone interested. Everything from online books to online audio to informative current event sites. I hope anyone reading this will check it out. The address is:

http://libertybellccs.blogspot.com

So that is my life right now: Family, Work, Church and Country.

No comments: