Saturday, June 27, 2009

For Those Who Ask Why I Use Such Strong Language On My Blog

What I display on my blog is righteous anger. God puts leaders in place to punish those who do wrong and do good to those who do right. It's very simple. Illegitimate leaders are the ones who do not do that and God eventually always brings the house down on them. Obama's time will come, but in the meantime I am going to do everything in my power, whatever the cost, to preserve at least the smallest bit of liberty in this country for little Riley Joy. But how can you possibly stand calmly by as they consider whether or not to put children under Government supervision? THEY CAN TAKE MY DAUGHTER AWAY BECAUSE WE GIVE HER TOO MUCH RELIGION! They have already threatened to do that in Oregon! This is the time to be standing in the streets screaming with all that we have to try and wake people up to the fact that these leaders are putting themselves in the place of God! I have been studying our founders and what they were fighting against, and it can not help but make me angry as I see what this tyrannical government is doing. I HAVE READ THE LISTS OF GRIEVANCES THAT LED TO THE DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE, AND IF OUR GOVERNMENT PASSES WHAT THEY ARE TRYING TO AS WE SPEAK, OUR LIST TODAY WILL BE EVEN LONGER THAN THEIRS! It is time for NON-violent revolution! It is time to wake people up and change the system from within. We already have the foundation in place, we just need to chase out these rotten folk that are playing God with our families! One unmistakable part about our founders, though, is how deeply they loved God and stived to follow Him. They soaked everything that they did in prayer. George Washington (the "indespensible man") started every day with over an hour of prayer on his knees. That has really blown me away, and as our government wages war against the individuals and families that make this country great, I have been driven to my knees both in desperation and in remembrance of our founders. They absolutely could not have accomplished what they did without divine support, and almost every one of them acknowledged that with quote after quote. He gave us the priviledge of living in a country where we have a say in what goes on, and we will be responsible if we let it slip away without a fight.

Mind you, I watch my tongue when I am in public and representing LBCCS. But on my personal blog I will be brutally honest.

No comments: