Saturday, April 16, 2011

Trudging Along

Life is exhausting right now, to say the least. I had a feeling at the turn of the year that this was going to be the craziest time of my life thus far... and that has truly been the case. Between family, school, church and work I hardly have a moment to catch my breath. I cannot remember the last time I watched a whole movie or went to bed not feeling guilty that I had not finished enough schoolwork. In fact, it's going to be a major stretch if I am going to finish my classes on time. I trust that God is working in all of this, but I am just so incredibly exhausted. I seriously do not know what to do. I spend my days running at 100% and then when I have a chance to get started on school I cannot hardly hold my head up. It certainly does not help that I am working Saturdays now. But once again, I keep reminding myself: God has enough grace for this, God has enough grace for this, God has enough grace for this... if He didn't, I'd be in big trouble. But praise the Lord that God is God and never changes. He wants me here, right now, doing what I am doing. So regardless of how exhausting life is, I will praise Him still.

No comments: