Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Frustrating

So Hannah is now thirty-eight weeks along in the pregnancy, we are certainly in the final stretch. I took yesterday off of work in order to spend time with Hannah and give her some really good rest and focus time so she would be in a good place for the last few days or couple weeks. It was a good day. But then came the night...

Amity was a TOTAL mess the whole night through. I can safely say that was the WORST night I can remember. She kept Hannah and me up basically the entire night, and that is no exaggeration. Amity cried and screamed the whole night through, "Mommy! I want Mommy!" So we would snuggle her and she would enjoy it but not go to sleep. Then we would put her down in her bed next to ours and the whole process would start again. It was awful. Normally it is not a problem to get her down when she wakes up during the night and I can do it without issue. But last night was just a mess.

I feel like prayer is the only thing that will be able to break the cloud over last night and this morning.

Help us Jesus!!!

No comments: