Monday, June 4, 2012

Who I Am

I am Ryan Burgett, a mighty man of God. I have been redeemed and renewed by the blood and body of Jesus Christ given for me. I live in Him and through Him as a new creation, a resurrected and perfected super-human by the power of His holy name. I love Him and He loves me. My life is His life, lived on the earth. When people see me, they see Him.

I devour His Word, both day and night. I commune with Him in my spirit constantly. I am righteous and live with a completely pure heart. I do not battle with sin, but fight the enemy who wants only to steal, kill and destroy. In those cases where I do miss the mark and walk outside of love, I repent and fellowship is immediately restored.

I have given my life, my possessions, my family, my time, my energy, all that makes up my present reality to Him. Nothing do I hold as my own, but freely release to my Lord, Savior and lover. My eyes water when I think of Him, when I ponder the depth of His love. I love to spend time with Him and soak in everything He has to say.

I have opened myself up to be completely possessed by He who has always loved me. He fills me, completes me, makes me His own. My joy comes from knowing Him. I shake in His presence, laugh with joy at His touch. Life is an adventure because of Him and I am wholly and completely sold out. In Him do I find joy, rest, sustenance and shelter. I need nothing in this world and want nothing that would hinder our fellowship. His presence is LIFE to me and I am His.

That is who I am now, and that is who I will always be.

All praise and glory and honor be to Jesus my Savior, Lover, Creator, King and Friend!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow...God is still God...we are nothing without him.