Friday, July 27, 2012

A Testimony of Jesus' Love

Riley Joy came to me this morning and her belly was hurting (she ate too much or something). She asked me to give her something for it. We are out of papaya enzyme, so I gave her what we always do have :-). I excitedly told her, "Jesus is going to heal your belly, come here and we'll pray." I put one hand on her shoulder and the other on her belly and prayed, "Thank-You Jesus for Riley Joy's perfect belly and perfect digestive system. Belly be perfect in Jesus' name, no more pain and no more discomfort. Digestive system be perfect in Jesus' name, no more pain or discomfort. Thank-You Jesus." As I started to say "Thank-You" Riley Joy had a small burst of giggles and grew a big smile. She told me her belly did not hurt any more and bounced off to play.

That seriously rocks my world. It it one thing to tell her over and over every day that Jesus loves her, but it's another for her to feel His love in a tangible way like that.

Miracles have become common in our household, but that was the first time Jesus has healed Riley Joy on the spot. I pray for Hannah and myself most often and we currently see nearly 100% of headaches, stomach pain and even mild back pain leave instantly. Amity had her first bellyache healed a few days ago before bed.

This just gets neater and neater. Bill Johnson has said, "If you can't praise Jesus for a headache gone away, He won't trust you with an empty wheelchair." I have not yet experienced an empty wheelchair, but I am praising Jesus constantly every day for His wonderful love displayed in our home. I have been praying for healing in our family (an in public) since 2010 and it is only within the last couple months that we have begun seeing instant results. Outside of our family I have seen a co-worker healed of a headache and minor neck-ache. I look forward to seeing much, much more.

Isn't Jesus' love incredible! Praise Jesus!!!

No comments: