Sunday, September 15, 2013

Prophetic Declarations Regarding Toil and the Victim Mentality

I am the hero, in Jesus' name! But I can only be a hero if I understand my territory. My territory is my home, my work and my life. I am hero at Walker Technical Company, in central Allentown, and in my own home. I am hero for my family, for Hannah, for my girls and Kim. I am called and empowered to not just discern the atmospheres around me, but to change those atmospheres in Jesus' name. No atmosphere can stand up against the power of God, the power that calms the storm and heals the wounded heart. Jesus said to the storm, "Peace, be still!" That is my strongest weapon. In Jesus name, I receive the power to say to any storm, any dark atmosphere, "Peace, be still in Jesus' name!" and it will go! But I MUST stay within my territory, my metron. When I reach outside, I find myself feeling lost and inadequate and stressed about problems I am not called to solve. I must keep a pure heart at all times, without mistake. No sin is too small or insignificant. Jesus is making me into perfection, so if I act outside of that I am following someone other than Him. Jesus said to take his yoke upon myself, because his yoke is easy and his burden is light. I must never toil, because to toil is to follow the guidance of the evil one. I don't follow the evil one, I follow Jesus into a life of freedom from burdens, from chains and yokes, from stress and spiritual exhaustion. Thank-You Jesus for your amazing work in me, I love You and am completely yours. Take me and make me more like You every day. Guide me into the fullness of who You have created me to be. I love You and give myself wholeheartedly and completely to You, holding nothing back. You guide and you direct. You alone do I follow, in Jesus' name. Praise you Jesus!!!

3 comments:

Debbie Burgett said...

Love your heart, Honey! Absolutely gorgeous!

Hannah Joy said...

This is exactly what I was trying to say last night!!! I mean waay better than I could have said it. But I was trying to say "these aren't your problems to solve! Let go!! Don't be a basin be a funnel - let it wash through you up (okay down -He is the basin) to Him. I love you.

Unknown said...

My situation was hopeless me and my husband was on the verge of divorce. I was in a awful state and felt that I was not able to cope with life any longer. I found out about this Dr Lawrence and tried him. Well, he did return and now we are doing well again, more than ever before. Thank you so much drlawrencespelltemple@gmail. com Thanks and remain Bless