Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Way 2 Save!

Anyone who knows me knows that I do not like Wachovia Bank. I went from Washington Mutual in Texas to Wachovia here and the difference between the two is beyond description. But shock of shocks, Wachovia did something right! They started a new savings program called Way 2 Save which I just enrolled in! I am really excited about it. Wachovia opens a high interest Money Market account (5% is the "high" interest) for you and for every purchase you make, it transfers one dollar into the account. So if I make three purchases today, three dollars will be transferred into our savings account tonight! It is a small and manageable quantity, but adds up very fast! I am excited to see how this goes. This is going to be our "no touch" long-term savings account.

No comments: