Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Yesterday

Yesterday was very busy. Work was fine, nothing special. I was kind of tired during the day. I got quite a laugh when I heard Barack Hussein Obama say that we need to provide "breathalizers" to kids with asthma. Then he caught himself and said that we need to provide "inhalators" for kids with asthma. I am quite sure an "inhalator" would be just as helpful for an asthmatic kid as a "breathalizer." Nyuk, nyuk.

I took my new knife in to get sharpened during lunch. It is Rambo's knife from the new movie. It is my new camping knife. I had told the guy beforehand that it was really big. But when I got there and pulled it out he exclaimed, "Oh my gosh! What is that thing!" Then I watched as he filled out the ticket to attach to it and under description he wrote "Big Scary Knife." I laughed.

So after work I headed out to find a new air conditioner. I first went to Wal-Mart in East Greenville but they were totally sold out. Then I went to Wal-Mart in Trexlertown and all they had were 5000 and 12,000 btu (I wanted 10,000). I grabbed a 12,000 just so if there were none anywhere I would at least have something. Then I headed to Home Depot to see if they had what I really wanted... and they did! I got a 10,000 btu very energy efficient LG brand air conditioner! It is wonderful! So today I am thankfully returning the huge one from Wal-Mart. I did not want to spend that much on an a/c.

Then I got home and immediately got onto the internet for a live orientation for college. It was getting late so I had to try and listen to the orientation while I was installing the air conditioner so Riley Joy could go to bed. Eventually I had it mounted and was covered in sweat, but was done. I went downstairs to find some dinner and Hannah got me a salad. Then we relaxed for a little bit before going to bed.

No comments: