Friday, July 18, 2008

ChaCha!

Hannah joined ChaCha a few days ago to make a few bucks, so I decided to join too. I was accepted and just finished my simulator test. I should hear within the next two days whether I passed it. Hannah has already passed it and is making money! She makes 15 cents for every question she is asked but after she has answered 1000 questions and worked for thirty days she will graduate to the regular rate of 20 cents per question.

ChaCha is an answer service where people can text message any question to ChaCha (242242) and a ChaCha "guide" will find and send the answer back. That is what Hannah is doing and I will be doing. It is fun and easy and a way to make a little money. I think of it in groups of 100 questions, because for every 100 answers I make $20. Each question takes one to three mintues so it is definitely a way to make at least a little money, and like I said, it is fun too :-).

Hannah was asked the question today, "If you eat a mermaid, is it considered cannibalism?" Hannah answered, "Only if you are a mermaid yourself."

Nyuk, nyuk :-)

No comments: