Monday, July 14, 2008

Ed is back!

Finally after 6 weeks out, Ed is back! He had quadruple bypass surgery in June... fun stuff. But he is doing great and is back to work! We needed him really bad. Bill was trying to keep up with at least some of Ed's work... but even that did not work. It took him 1000 times longer to do anything that Ed did. Then I would get yelled at for not having something ready in time and I would point out it was Bill who would not finish what we needed to do only to be told, "Don't be so hard on Bill." What? You holler at me but when you find out Bill is the problem you just shrug it off? I do not understand that, but now that Ed is back things will get done and we will have the parts we need and I will not get in trouble for Bill taking too long to do Ed's work.

We had Chocolate Fudge Cake from Bethlehem Diner this morning (Glenn brought it in) and I brought in ice cream and we had a small party. It was great :-)

No comments: