Thursday, June 26, 2008

Job Interview!

So I am going to a new job interview on Tuesday. I applied to Uline a few days ago for a shipping/physical inventory position in their warehouse and they called me for an interview! We will see what happens here. My sister-in-law works there and they treat their employees very well. Personally I have been very impressed with them through my dealings with them from here. We were ordering our shipping supplies through multiple companies, but I was so impressed with their products and professionalism that I got all of our shipping materials switched to them. They are a very good, professional company all around. They hold themselves to a very high standard, which I respect. It is still family owned, but is growing by leaps and bounds every year. They have 9 locations right now, but more will be opening up. The one I applied to is off of route 100 near in Breinigsville, not far from our current home. If they would offer me the job and I accept, I would be making more money than at Walkers, have 16 yearly days off (including sick and personal days), full medical/dental/vision insurance, company-matched 401k plan, and college tuition reimbursement for general courses. Also, as I work there I would have opportunities to advance within the company, especially after I have a college degree. After that I would be eligible for even higher paying shipping/warehouse management positions.

We will see!

1 comment:

Hannah Joy said...

I'm praying praying praying. :0)

You should check out my blog, I put up a fancy front and every thing... I really like blogger!! I love you so much!