Friday, October 24, 2008

Blockbuster Interview!

Today I finally went to an interview for a part time job, it was at the blockbuster a few blocks from our house. It went very well, I thought. The store manager is a young guy and really loves what he does. He described the job as not really work. He said you work at the register and talk to people about movies and then in your free time organize the shelves... sounds pretty nice! He said the time always goes very fast and he regularly asks his employees whether they feel like they are working, to which they always so, "Oh no. This is fun!" So it definitely sounds like a good job. He said he is going to do a background check and call my references and he will get back to me in a few days if I get the job. I know he is interviewing others, so I hope I stood out somehow. Before I left I told him that I was energetic, knowledgeable about movies, quick to learn and pick things up, and I love working with people, so I could all but guarantee him that I would be just right for the job. Hopefully he believed me :-). It will also help that I will get really good reviews from my references. We will see! I humbly submit to God's will :-).

No comments: