Thursday, October 23, 2008

Looking Up

Last night was wonderful. The evening started with me getting a call from Blockbuster for a job interview on Friday. Then I realized there was an extra thursday this month (I budget for 4 week months and therefore get a bonus every month with 5 weeks) which will be just enough to get us through. And then we went to bed and got an absolutely wonderful night's sleep! I went to bed at 10:30pm and did not wake up once until 4am! So I am definitely feeling better today.

God is so good to us :-)

I am hoping and praying that everything will work out and I will get this job. This is the plan:

1. Get a part time job
2. Pay off debt
3. Put something in the Savings account
4. Have another baby
5. Move to our own place! (after Hannah's mother returns from China)
6. Have another baby
7. Have another baby
8. Have another baby
9. Have another baby
10. Have another baby

No comments: