Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Tired

Riley Joy has been fighting an ear infection and a cold over the last few days. Hannah and I (especially Hannah) have been losing much sleep and it is definitely making its mark. I think Hannah is better at covering it up, but I have been quite a grump. Work has been very grueling recently which does not help. Everybody is waiting on something from me but as of yet I can not seem to catch up. I guess this is just what happens at this time of year... we always have a lot of catching up to do on jobs to have them ready for the big Christmas services. I have Walker, Texas Ranger on right now so I think I am going to sit back and watch it until we head to bed. I hope Riley sleeps better tonight...

1 comment:

Hannah Joy said...

I love you so much! I seriously don't know what I would do with out all the help you give me with Riley! You are amazing with her and I am so incredibly thankful for you!

Thank you for always being willing to play with her (no matter how tired), for understanding how drained I am some days and not getting upset. For being willing to walk her around for a couple of minutes so I don't have to listen to her whine while I put supper together. Thank you for all your help at bedtime...

That is my favorite time of day, watching Riley swim around in the bathtub shrieking at her tub toys. She is unbelievably blessed to have you as her Daddy...And I am because you are my husband. Thank you for working so hard for us. Riley sends an enthusiastic kiss your way...And so do I!

I hope we get some better rest soon. I love you so much Ryan!!!!