Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Tired, Annoyed, Grumpy

I am just so down right now I can not describe. I feel exhausted and grumpy and stressed and it is all manifesting itself through anger. I am holding myself back with everything I have in me... but I am just flaming angry at everything! I was looking for a work order today and just flew off the handle and thoughtlessly slammed my fist down on my desk making a shockingly loud noise... just loud enough to wake me out of my thoughtless/pointless fury. I just wish I had my second job, I wish we had enough money to pay this month's bills, I need sleep, I wish we had our own apartment, I am sick of my nose burning and running, and I am hungry. I don't even know why I am hungry! I keep eating full meals, but I am just starving!!! Aaaaaaaaaah! I just hope I snap out of this soon. As of this moment I am absolutely miserable.

I just had to get that out.

No comments: